Welcome to Lansu.lk’s Help & Support page
Here you can learn about Lansu.lk, how to use it, how to stay safe and get in touch with us.
Stay safe on Lansu.lk
We are 100% dedicative to ensure that your experience on Lansu.lk website is as safe as possible. Below we have provided advice you on how to trading on Lansu.lk by staying safely.
General Safety Advice
Scams and frauds to watch out for
- • Keep things local. Meet the exactly seller in person, before you make a payment check and make sure you are satisfied with item.
- • Exchange item and payment at the same time.
- • Buyers – don't make any payments before receiving an item.
- • Sellers – don't send an item before receiving payment.
- • Use common sense. Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices and promises of quick money.
- • Never give out financial information. This includes bank account details, eBay/PayPal info, and any other information that could be misused.
Lansu.lk’s safety measures
- • Fake payment services. Lansu.lk does not offer any form of payment scheme or protection. Please report any emails claiming to offer such services. Avoid using online payment services or escrow sites unless you are 100% sure that they are genuine.
- • Fake information requests. Lansu.lk never sends emails requesting your personal details. If you receive an email asking you to provide your personal details to us, do not open any links. Please report the email and delete it.
- • Fake fee requests. Avoid anyone that asks for extra fees to buy or sell an item or service. Lansu.lk never requests payments for its basic services, and doesn't allow items that are not located in Sri Lanka, so import and brokerage fees should never be required.
- • Requests to use money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
- •These services are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid requests to use these services.
We work continuously to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable experience on Lansu.lk
Our safety measures include:
Reporting a safety issue
- • Hiding your email address on ads you post to protect you from spam.
- • Giving you the option to hide your phone number on ads you post to protect you from spam.
- • Making constant improvements to our technology to detect and prevent suspicious or inappropriate activity behind the scenes.
- • Tracking reports of suspicious or illegal activity to prevent offenders from using the site again.
If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam, please report your situation to us immediately. If you have been cheated, we also recommend that you contact your local police department.
Lansu.lk is committed to ensuring the privacy of its users and therefore does not share information about its users publicly. However, we are committed to the safety of our users and will cooperate with the police department should we receive any requests for information in connection with fraudulent or other criminal activity.